MUSIC LIST - 10 Lowkey Naija love Jamz you dint hear

From a music enthusiast's view, I put to you a list of love-induced songs that you probably haven't heard before. They are in no particular order. I encourage every lover of good music to check out each song and be shocked by 9JA's musical talents

I admonish ye brethren to Google each song, Which ever one you can't find, holla at me and i will get you a link *wink*
    
        1. Simi - Tiff (Produced by Oscar)

        2. Moses - Love Letter
     
        3. Sean Tizzle - Could This Be Love (Produced by D'tunes)

        4. Praiz - A Woman's Needs (Produced by Wole Oni)

        5. Sarkodie ft Efya - (a) Where did i go wrong
                                          (b) Am in love                    (both Produced by Killbeatz)

        6. Harrysong - Taiye and Kehinde (Produced by Shizzi)

        7. Muyiwa ft Preye - I am Yours (Produced by Dyksen)

        8. Adekunle Gold - Shade (Produced by Natialo Productions)

        9. Nonso ft IBK - Mine (Produced by IBK)
 
       10. Josh ft Muyiwa - Love you Always ( Produced by TeeCee)

The last song was produced by my humble self.... looool.... you should understand oooh
But on a more serious note, I expect at least 2 of this 10 songs to get on your playlist permanently. You will thank me later...


          Yours faithfully,
Producer xtradionaire
              TeeCee

       

Previous
Next Post »