THE PERFECT SMARTPHONE

       The perfect smartphone doesn't exist. There are always flaws in everyone's design. The harder it is to find the flaw, the worse it is. So what would you do if you were to make your own smartphone using all the stuff you've seen on all other flawed designs? A "Frankenstein phone" if you will. I live by the principle that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. This is mine...
          
BODY
First off, i would go with the HTC One M8. It has a very unique premium feel to it which I for one believe HTC did a very good job. But the edges are too rounded off and a bit slippery for me so I'd say a fit trim to the edges of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4, it has straighter edges and easier to grip.

SCREEN
For this, I'd go with the Lg G3's 5.5 inch Quad HD display. It's very bright and certainly the best screen out there.
5.5 inches may sound like a lot but trust me, screen size isn't phone size (You'll notice in the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 vs. LG G Pro). Especially considering you're the one making the phone, you could remove the bezels surrounding the phone to make an almost bezel-less phone.

INTERNAL HARDWARE
 Now here what you'll want to have is pretty much your basic high end specs for any monster smartphone.
* Snapdragon 805 processor
* 3GB RAM
* 128GB ROM
* Adreno 420 GPU

BATTERY
For me, anything above 3,500mah would do the trick. Meaning the battery should boast of at least 6hrs on-screen time.

CAMERA
So far I think the Galaxy Note 4 has the best Camera. The I-Phone 6 comes a close second but the fact that it's just 8 mega pixels against the 16 mega pixels on the I-Phone shows you exactly why I'd go for the Note 4. I would however replace the image processor with that of the I-Phone 6 so i can get more colour saturation on the display.

OS
A stock Android Lollipop 5.0 would be the ideal Operating System for me.  The Android OS in general just gives you this overall administrator feeling and the Lollipop is the newest out, so...

   As you can see, I'm not a fan of additives and flashy custom applications like Heart Rate monitors and motion sensors. But if it's on it, it better work perfectly. Otherwise it's just taking up space.
 
    Like I said earlier. We are all entitled to our own opinion. I hope I've enlightened you and also hope you can use this to decide what the next smartphone you buy should look, work and feel like .

     Subscribe and leave a comment below if you've got any questions or if you'd like my opinion on a particular smartphone you've had your eye on, I'll be happy to do a full hands-on review on it...
                               
                                                                                                                 Till next time.
 

    

Previous
Next Post »